Get Real High School - 1 Year Digital Subscription
The digital subscription for Get Real High School, second edition, grants access to the digital edition of this comprehensive evidence-based sexuality education curriculum developed by Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts that empowers students to delay sex and protect themselves from pregnancy and STIs. There is also a digital edition, in either English or Spanish, of the 1-year, evidence-informed Get Real High School curriculum.
The Get Real program:
- Emphasizes social and emotional skills as key components of healthy relationships and responsible decision making.
- Promotes abstinence from sex as a healthy and safe choice for middle school students and provides a comprehensive understanding of sexual health, sexuality and protection methods.
- Supports parents and other caring adults as the primary sexuality educators of their children with take-home family activities that encourage dialogue between students and the caring adults in their lives, and includes access to the Get Real for Parents mobile website so families can complete these activities directly on a phone, laptop or tablet.
- Is developmentally appropriate, inclusive of LGBTQ+ youth, trauma informed, and aligned to the National Health Education Standards using the CDC's Health Education Curriculum Analysis Tool.
- Works to delay sex among middle school students, reinforces family communication and improves skills for healthy relationships, according to a longitudinal study conducted by Wellesley Centers for Women.
- Promotes social and emotional learning and meets the highest designation for evidence-based programs from the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL).
The Get Real High School digital subscription includes online access to:
- High School curriculum
- License to print or download fillable PDF versions of the Student Workbook for 30 students. Order additional student licenses (beyond the 30 included).
- PDF versions of Activity Kit cards and posters
Once we receive confirmation of your order (CC/PO), you will receive your subscription access within 2 business days.
Get Real also offers scheduled regional training events to help educators replicate and implement Get Real with fidelity. Training includes pre-work in the form of a self-paced, online course (approximately 10 to 12 hours over 3 weeks); two-day, in-person skill-based instruction with a Get Real trainer; technical assistance follow-up sessions; and access to the Get RealEducator Resource Center.
Visit ETR's Get Real website to learn more about the theory and research behind the program, find out about training, and view lesson overviews and tips for facilitators.