Flu, Help On The Way
What do whales, ducks, seals, horses, pigs and humans all have in common? They can all catch the flu! Up to 1 in 5 people in the U.S. gets the flu each year. This pamphlet discusses the basics about preventing, recognizing and treating flu.
- Lists common flu symptoms
- Suggests practical steps to take when you have the flu
- Discusses who should get vaccinated for the flu
- Explains the difference between flu and a bad cold
- Offers tips to lower your risk of getting the flu
- Tells when to see a health care provider