Drinking: What's Normal What's Not
Not everyone drinks alcohol. Others choose not to drink at certain times and to drink moderately at other times. When you drink moderately, you know your limits and take steps to stay within them. This pamphlet examines the difference between moderate drinking and alcohol abuse.
- Debunks the myth that many people drink heavily
- Explains that it's more normal to drink moderately or not drink at all
- Discusses what's not normal: vomiting, passing out, having hangovers, and hurting yourself or someone else
- Suggests helpful ways to set limits
- Tells how to spot and avoid problem drinking