This large-format pamphlet provides a comprehensive overview of Type 2 diabetes for people who've been diagnosed with pre-diabetes and with Type 2 diabetes. The pamphlet is also available in Spanish.
- Discusses what happens in the body when a person develops diabetes
- Explains that it's a disease that can have serious health effects if it's not treated
- Lists risk factors for developing Type 2 diabetes
- Presents some common symptoms and discusses testing
- Includes information on gestational diabetes
- Features a convenient foldout chart that suggests ways to stay healthy if you have diabetes