ConDemo Demonstration Condom
When you can't use an actual condom ...
Here's a new aid for educational condom demonstration and practice!
For educators and schools that cannot use actual condoms for skill practice in the classroom, the ConDEMO is an innovative option to demonstrate and allow students to practice all the steps of proper condom use.
With oversized yet realistic condom packaging, the nylon ConDEMO can be used on a standard size water bottle to show every step. Using the ConDEMO, educators are able to demonstrate how to:
- Check the package for an expiration date and look for any damage to the packaging
- Open the package carefully to avoid damaging the condom
- Check the ConDEMO in order to unroll it in the right direction
- Pinch the tip of the ConDEMO and unroll it to the base of a bottle
- Remove the ConDEMO by holding the base of the water bottle
Educators are reminded to emphasize that the ConDEMO will NOT protect against pregnancy, STIs (including HIV), and should NEVER be used for sexual intercourse. The ConDEMO is for demonstration and practice use ONLY.
Sold in a pack of 15 with an Educator Guide.
"I love it! I would love to see this in our districts!"
- Sanford Johnson, Deputy Director of Advocacy, Mississippi First (Star of the viral YouTube video "How to Put on a Sock")