Be Proud! Be Responsible! Digital Bundle (3 Years)
Be Proud! Be Responsible! 5th Edition is a multi-media, 6-module curriculum that provides adolescents with the knowledge, motivation, and skills to change their behaviors in ways that will reduce their risk of contracting HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.
The Be Proud! Be Responsible! Basic Set for virtual implementation includes:
- Digital Flipbook of the Facilitator Curriculum
- License to print or download fillable PDF versions of Student Workbook pages for 30 students. Order additional student licenses (beyond the 30 included).
- PDF versions of Activity Set cards and posters
- Digital Access to program videos: Nicole's Choice; The Hard Way; The Subject Is HIV (safer sex version); Wrap It Up & Condom Use Animation
- Alternative Video Guidance Document that directs educators to free videos that can be used to replace the videos referenced in MPC, including new discussion questions and key points
- One Training Seat for an interactive virtual curriculum training (valid for 1 year)
ETR's Virtual Training of Educators (TOE) for Be Proud! Be Responsible! is an interactive blend of synchronous and asynchronous activities. The TOE equips sexual health facilitators with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the program with youth. Once you purchase the program, you will be contacted to schedule your training. See the Training Calendar for available dates and times. For more information about our Training Services, see our FAQs.
For more information. please visit the Be Proud! Be Responsible! section of our Program Success Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health for a sample lesson, table of contents, research, adaptation guidelines, details on training, and much more.