Abstinence & Pressure
Abstinence is a choice that many people make at different points in their lives. Pressure from others can sometimes make it difficult to stick to the decision to be abstinent. This pamphlet addresses how to handle some different kinds of pressure.
- Lists benefits of choosing abstinence
- Explains how peer pressure can affect decisions
- Examines sources of pressure
- Offers ways to deal with pressure
- Suggests steps for sticking with an abstinence choice
- Appropriate for abstinence-only programs