Abstinence (not having sex) is the surest protection against pregnancy and STD, including HIV. This title explains how abstinence can be an empowering choice and a great way to practice making heatlhy decisions about sex and relationships. It acknowledges that sexual feelings are normal and that it's important for people to take care of their sexual health whether they choose to have sex or not.
- Lists benefits of abstinence
- Includes a "Will It Work for You?" quiz
- Encourages making a plan to resist pressure to have sex
- Includes information about the HPV vaccine
- Discusses the qualities that make a relationship healthy
- Suggests tips for waiting