Preview the Program
ETR’s HealthSmart program teaches the essential concepts and skills students need to know and practice to adopt healthy behaviors.
- Meets the National Health Education Standards for Grades K–12.
- Aligns to the CDC’s Health Education Curriculum Analysis Tool (HECAT).
- Focuses on the key areas of risk that confront children today as identified by the CDC.
- Draws on the cultural strengths of children and their families to support healthy behaviors and establish healthy social norms and expectations.
- Is tailored to the developmental capabilities of students at each grade level.
Get Access to Preview HealthSmart K–12
Register here to get login credentials.