Reducing the Risk (RTR) Training of Trainers (TOT) Registration
February 11-14, 2020
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
ETR’s Training of Trainers (TOT) is a high-level professional learning process for qualified trainers who will be delivering training for evidence-based program (EBP) implementation. The TOT engages participants in a comprehensive, distributive learning process that builds the knowledge and skills required to effectively train educators to deliver evidence-based HIV, STD and/or pregnancy prevention programs for adolescents. This rigorous 4-day TOT includes advanced training on the science of learning, intensive coaching on effective strategies for engaging adult learners, and targeted instruction and practice in training others to deliver Reducing the Risk (RTR).
Participants must have completed a Training of Educators (TOE) on RTR, and have (preferably) implemented RTR with youth. If you still need to attend a TOE, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Day TOT Fee: $2,500
*If you attended any of the following ETR TOTs, please choose ETR Returning Participant in the form below. You may be eligible for a discounted rate.
- New Orleans, LA 2015,
- Oakland, CA 2017 or 2018,
- San Antonio, TX 2018 or,
- Somerset, KY 2018,
- Greenville, NC 2019 or,
- San Antonio, TX 2019.
Registration Guidelines and Policies:
- After completing the TOT, each participant will receive a certificate of completion and the ETR RTR Training of Educators (TOE) design and accompanying materials.
- Each participant must complete their own registration by completing the following registration questions. Once your registration request has been submitted we will review your request for eligibility and send you a confirmation email of approval within 5 days.
In your confirmation email, we will provide a link to complete registration and payment. Once completed you are subject to the cancellation policy below.
- Registration closes on January 3, 2020 or when maximum capacity is reached.
- Payment must be made by January 10, 2020.
- If ETR is required to cancel this event, participants will by notified by January 15, 2020.
To learn more about the TOT objectives, components, and eligibility please visit Training of Trainers (TOT).
For questions regarding registration requests, please contact email@example.com.