By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the ways in which discrimination in the school setting can lend to unfavorable health outcomes for LGBTQ youth .
- Identify concrete steps to respond to bullying on the basis of gender or sexual orientation.
- Describe specific strategies for being inclusive of LGBTQ youth in the classroom and school setting.
Unlike traditional “webinars,” ETR’s LGBTQ Inclusivity Live Virtual Training offers you the opportunity to:
- Engage in meaningful pre-work to prime you for the event.
- Interact in real-time with colleagues and the trainer during the virtual training.
- Receive follow-up support that includes additional resources to support growth.
ETR's Upcoming LGBTQ Inclusivity Live Virtual Trainings
August 30, 2018, 12:00-1:30pm PST: Please use the registration form below to register.
Registration deadline: August 13, 2018. Registration is limited to 30 participants for a more interactive experience.
Includes: Pre-work activities, follow-up support and additional resources, copy of Supporting LGBTQ Youth