The registration deadline for this training has passed. If you would like to be notified of future training announcements, please email Lia Cassanego at email@example.com.
April 19, 2018, 12:00–1:30pm PST
Included with your registration:
Pre-work activities, follow-up support and additional resources, copy of Supporting LGBTQ Youth
valued at $24.95
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the ways in which discrimination in the school setting can lend to unfavorable health outcomes for LGBTQ youth .
- Explain the relevant concepts and terms related to LGBTQ inclusivity.
- Describe specific strategies for being inclusive of LGBTQ youth in the classroom and school setting.
Unlike traditional “webinars,” ETR’s LGBTQ Inclusivity Live Virtual Training offers you the opportunity to:
- Engage in meaningful pre-work to prime you for the event.
- Interact in real-time with colleagues and the trainer during the virtual training.
- Receive follow-up support that includes additional resources to support growth.
ETR's LGBTQ Inclusivity Live Virtual Training
When: April 19, 2018, 12:00–1:30pm PST.
Includes: Pre-work activities, follow-up support and additional resources, copy of Supporting LGBTQ Youth
Registration deadline: April 2, 2018. Registration is limited to 30 participants for a more interactive experience.