ETR Associates can support your organization or project in numerous ways to best fulfill your goals. Whether you need short-term capacity-building assistance, customized trainings, program evaluations, full-scale research projects and/or technical assistance clearinghouses, we can help. Please review our core capabilities to learn more about our areas of expertise.
ETR's multidisciplinary teams are committed to the highest standards of quality in their respective fields.
Government Contract Vehicles
ETR explores unique contracting mechanisms that help to facilitate and fulfill our clients' work quickly and economically. We participate in government contract vehicles which enable government agencies, government-funded projects/entities, and small businesses to easily and cost-effectively contract our services.
For more information about our services and competitive prices, contact:
Coleen Cantwell, MPH
Vice President, Business Development and Planning
(831) 438-4060 ext. 186
General Services Administration (GSA - MOBIS)
Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS)
Available to: All Federal Agencies and select International Agencies.
Contract Number: GS-10F-0171T
Contract Period: 3/2/2007 3/1/2012
The GSA MOBIS contract enables federal agencies and others to contract with ETR for fast and efficient delivery of services to help improve management and organizational effectiveness. Individual projects are awarded as task order type contracts.
For online access to contract ordering information, terms, and conditions, up-to-date pricing and the option to create an electronic delivery order, click here:
Detailed information about the MOBIS Schedule can be viewed on the GSA Web site.
Our services that support process and organizational improvement include the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- Consulting Services (SIN 874-1): ETR's customized technical assistance can help build your agency's capacity to deliver effective health promotion and education programs
- Facilitation Services (SIN 874-2): High-quality services are provided to agencies engaging one or more collaborative efforts in support of health promotion and education programs.
- Survey Services (SIN 874-3): Expert assistance with and/or delivery of survey and evaluation services to support health promotion and education projects.
General Services Administration (GSA - Publications)
Schedule #76 - Publication Media
Available to: All Federal Agencies.
Contract Number: GS-02F-0115R
Federal agencies can save 30% or more on hundreds of health promotion pamphlets, books and other resources by taking advantage of ETR's special GSA pricing. GSA customers also get free shipping and handling. To order, visit our online catalog, http://pub.etr.org. A Customer Service representative will review and adjust your order to make sure you receive your GSA discounts.
Products and services include the following Special Item Number (SIN):
- SIN 760-1 – Books and Pamphlets
Small Business Partnerships
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR)
Available to: Small businesses.
Through these two federal contract vehicles, ETR partners with small businesses on a variety of projects. ETR serves as both, a research and product development partner.
Currently, 11 federal agencies participate in the SBIR program and 5 in the STTR program.
For information about projects funded through the Departments of Health and Human Services, click here.
- Research: quantitative and qualitative methods
- Product Development:w/expertise in evidence-based programs and effective practices
- Technological Products: online courses, virtual worlds, CDs
- Dissemination: web-based knowledge management, reports, training/technical assistance