Description of Services
ETR has been developing and managing Resource Centers and Clearinghouses under state and federal contracts for almost 20 years. For each project the goal is always the same: to provide the highest quality services and products to the funders and their clients. These resources then enable myriad users to improve program efficiency and build the capacity of organizations and institutions that deliver needed educational, health, and social services around the country.
ETR’s develops and manages Websites and interactive online tools, as well as lending libraries and material distribution centers, that support the information and dissemination needs of:
- Policy and decision makers
- Social and political change advocates
- National, state and community organizations
- Educational institutions and health departments
Reliable, well-researched information is disseminated from our website via:
- Online courses (and lesson plans, syllabi, curricula)
- Online forums, blogs and calendars
- Promising and effective practices
- Fact sheets, guides, toolkits
- Virtual library collections
- Interactive Databases
Our staff don’t just work with our clients—we listen carefully to them, and use surveys, focus groups and in-depth interviews to identify their needs as well as those of their users. The products and tools we develop are then tailored to meet clients’ and users’ needs.